Directions to Climbing Towers Car Park
If you would like to know how to get to the Climbing Towers and where to park, please follow the directions below. To claim your free parking pass, please click here.
Please note, there is no parking allowed on Bancroft Park itself.
- Head west on M55 toward exit 3.
- Continue onto A5230
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Yeadon Way (2miles)
- At the petrol station roundabout, take the 1st exit then turn right into car park and head towards the bridge.
- After leaving your parking voucher visible in your car, take the pathway to the right leading under the bridge and into the next car parking area.
- The climbing towers should be visible across the other side of the road. Continue through the car park until you reach the crossing, this will lead you straight to Base Camp at the Climbing Towers.
If you have any problems finding the car park, please contact Base Camp during opening hours on 01253 349749 who will be able to assist.